Healthcare in Scotland for UK Passport Holders Returning After Living Abroad (Factsheet)
If you have a UK passport, live abroad, and wish to return to Scotland to live, this factsheet explains how you can get healthcare from the NHS when you're in Scotland.
Healthcare in Scotland for UK Passport Holders Returning After Living Abroad
Included in this factsheet:
- I have a UK passport, I live abroad, but I am moving to Scotland. Can I get healthcare from the NHS?
- What do I need to do?
- What happens when I register as an NHS patient?
- Is all healthcare free for NHS patients?
- Can my family get healthcare from the NHS?
- What happens if I am not registered as an NHS patient?
- What to do if you're feeling unwell
British Sign Language (BSL) version
09 July 2019
How can we improve this page?
Help us improve NHS inform
Feedback Alert Title