Kirsty speaks about the influence of faith in her mental wellbeing. She talks about contemplating suicide and how her faith and community have been a source of strength.
The Royal College of Psychiatrists has more about spirituality and mental health.
- I didn't know what was happening
- You can go into this blackhole
- The anxiety Underneath was so much to bear
- I personally have a faith
- Don't be frightened to make huge changes in your life
- The islands are changing
- We have to become very resilient
- Now I've found the balance
- Take that first step