Healthcare for People Coming to Scotland to Work (Factsheet)
If you've come from overseas to work in Scotland, this factsheet explains how you can get healthcare from the NHS while you're here.
Healthcare for People Coming to Scotland to Work
Included in this factsheet:
- I have come from abroad to work in Scotland. Can I get healthcare from the NHS?
- What do I need to do?
- What happens when I register as an NHS patient?
- When I am registered as an NHS patient, is all healthcare free?
- Can my family get healthcare from the NHS?
- What happens if I am not registered as an NHS patient?
- What to do if you're feeling unwell
09 July 2019
How can we improve this page?
Help us improve NHS inform
Feedback Alert Title